Reach Out and Read Minnesota is excited to be selected as an official contributing charity partner to Grandma's Marathon and half-marathon, which takes place in Duluth on June 22, 2019. Support Reach Out and Read Minnesota by joining our team and raising funds to bring more books to more children across the state.
How does it work?
Reach Out and Read Minnesota has a limited number of guaranteed race entries for both the marathon and the half-marathon races.
- Let us know you are interested in a spot by emailing us at info@reachoutandreadMN.org or contact us on social media.
- We will give you information about fundraising goals and requirements to raise.
- Once the minimum fundraising goal is met, Grandma's Marathon will provide a code to register for the race.
- Participants have until May 1, 2019 to meet the fundraising goal.
What do participants receive?
- Individualized fundraising support, and the ability to use Crowdrise as a fundraising platform. Click here to go to our Crowdrise page.
- Reach Out and Read Minnesota t-shirt, in addition to t-shirt and race gear from Grandma's Marathon.
- Opportunities to be featured on our social media and website, in addition to other potential recognition events.
- All donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via social media, to learn more about this event.