We are again partnering with Twin Cities in Motion for the 2019 Twin Cities Medtronic Marathon and 10-mile on October 6, 2019. We have spots open for the marathon and the 10-mile race!
Email us at email@example.com to join our team or find out more.
Reach Out and Read Minnesota is thrilled to join Twin Cities in Motion as an official contributing charity partner of the Twin Cities Medtronic Marathon and 10-Mile race, taking place this year on Sunday, October 6th. Support Reach Out and Read Minnesota by joining our team and raising funds to bring more books to more children across the state.
How does it work?
- Reach Out and Read Minnesota has a limited number of guaranteed race entries for both the marathon and the 10-mile races.
- Let us know you are interested in a spot by emailing us at info@reachoutandreadMN.org or contact us via social media.
- We will give you instructions and a code which will guarantee you an entry into the race. You'll register directly with Twin Cities in Motion.
- Participants pay their own registration fee into the race. Registration fees will be reimbursed when participants reach our fundraising goal of $1,000.
What do participants receive?
- Fundraising support on Crowdrise, Facebook, or the platform of your choice.
- Reach Out and Read Minnesota team t-shirt, in addition to t-shirt and race gear provided by Twin Cities in Motion.
- Opportunities to be featured on our social media and website.
- The enthusiastic support of our dedicated Reach Out and Read cheering section.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via social media, to learn more about these events and get the code to register.
Join our Crowdrise team or donate to the team here.