Reach Out and Read Minnesota is thrilled to join Twin Cities in Motion as an official contributing charity partner of the Medtronic Twin Cities Marathon and 10-Mile race for 2022
Volunteer runners can support our brain-building, family bonding and bring books to young children across Minnesota by joining our team! We currently have spots open to run the full-length marathon and the 10 mile race. We'd love to have you on the team! The marathon and 10 mile race will take place the morning of Oct. 2nd, 2022. You can read more information about the race on the Twin Cities in Motion website.
Update: (7/29/22): Our reserved 10 mile spots have all been taken. We still have two marathon spots open. We can also still accept runners who registered independently. We're thrilled with the enthusiasm runners have for supporting our program this year! Thank you!
How does it work?
- Reach Out and Read Minnesota has a limited number of guaranteed race entries for both the marathon and the 10-mile races.
- Let us know you are interested in a spot by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via social media.
- We will give you instructions and a code which will guarantee you an entry into the race. You'll register directly with Twin Cities in Motion.
- Participants pay their own registration fee into the race ($155/marathon, $95/10 mile). Registration fees will be reimbursed when participants reach our fundraising goal of $1,000.
What do participants receive?
- A guaranteed spot in either the marathon or 10 mile race
- Fundraising support on Race Roster, GoFundMe, Facebook, or the platform of your choice.
- Reach Out and Read Minnesota team t-shirt, in addition to t-shirt and race gear provided by Twin Cities in Motion.
- Opportunities to be featured on our social media and website.
- The enthusiastic support of our dedicated Reach Out and Read cheering section.
Contact us at email@example.com, or via social media, or click the button below to learn more about these events and get the code to register.