Race with Reach Out and Read Minnesota!
Reach Out and Read Minnesota is excited to join Twin Cities in Motion as an official contributing charity partner of the Twin Cities Medtronic Marathon and 10-Mile event, which takes place on Sunday October 7th. Support Reach Out and Read Minnesota by joining our team and raising funds to bring more books to more children across the state.
How does it work?
- Reach Out and Read Minnesota has a limited number of guaranteed race entries for both the marathon and the 10-mile races.
- Let us know you are interested in a spot by emailing us at info@reachoutandreadMN.org or contact us on social media.
- We will give you instructions and a code which will guarantee you an entry into the race. You'll register directly with Twin Cities in Motion.
- Participants pay their own registration fee into the race. Registration fees will be reimbursed when participants reach a minimum fundraising goal of $1,000.
What do participants receive?
- Fundraising support, and the ability to use Crowdrise as a fundraising platform.
- Reach Out and Read Minnesota t-shirt, in addition to t-shirt and race gear provided by Twin Cities in Motion.
- Opportunities to be featured on our social media and website, in addition to other potential recognition events.
- All donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via social media, to learn more about these events and get the code to register.
Join our Crowdrise team or donate to the team here.